Victoria Hair&Wig is committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Our hair is durable & will last 18 months with proper care. Please note that each batch of virgin hair is unique and no bundle of hair weave is exactly the same. This is the nature of unprocessed virgin hair. Please read the bellowing information before installing. Prior to using our hair, Feel free to comb brush or wet it if necessary but do not cut the wefts or lace until you are satisfied with your purchase. If there are any problems with the hair, return the hair for exchange BEFORE USING.
An advantage of virgin hair is that it can be styled and processed just like your natural hair, however, we do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered after purchase. If you must chemically alter your hair, we strongly recommend you seek assistance from a professional stylist and proceed only after the stylist completes a strand test as this will allow you to test how the hair will hold up to the chemicals.
Shampoo at least once a week.(shampoo no higher than pH 7)
- Before washing the hair, Brush (a vent wig brush is recommended) and detangle hair from ends to roots before applying shampoo. We recommend you spray a mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom up.
- You can use a hair color bottle with shampoo and water solution to squeeze and clean between the wefts and scalp
- Salon care is recommended but if you shampoo at home, Shampoo hair in shower so hair falls straight, never dip over a sink
- Smooth shampoo from root to ends in one direction.
- When washing your hair, DO NOT piles the hair on top of your head or wash in circles. This creates tangles. Instead gently shampoo the hair in one direction (vertically) only.
- Apply conditioner to hair and brush hair with a large paddle brush, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp. Deep condition when needed.
- Rinse thoroughly, Squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel, do not rub or twist the hair.
- Dry and style as recommended by your stylist.
- For curly hair, scrunch hair while damn to reform curls.
- Before going to bed, depending on your style, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck, two pigtail braids, A ponytail, pin curl or wrap. Consult with your stylist for the best sleep care for your hair style. After waking up, undo and style hair as necessary
- Never wear a swimming cap or anything that covers your hair as it may cause matting.
- Before swimming, comb out any tangles.
- Braid hair into one large braid.
- After swimming, undo braid. Comb hair and allow hair to air dry.
- Proceed with shampooing and conditioning instructions (please reference instructions above).